Well done on making it to the Final of the Powershop wellington Bake Club! I hope you’re ready to tackle your final challenge – Baked Cheesecakes! Frustrating but delicious, the delicate balance of taste and, perhaps more importantly, texture of a baked cheesecake can be difficult to achieve. It should be thick and rich but not cloying and it’s all about how you combine and cook your ingredients. Read my hints and tips below, research recipes and take your time – baked cheesecakes don’t like be...Read more
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Final: Baked Cheesecake
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week Four: Éclairs
- Step-by-Step Choux Pastry
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week Three: Pies
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week Two: Veggie Cake
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week One: Baked Slice
- Have you “herd” of the Gingerbread Horse Campaign?
- Olivo Olive Oil Cakes
- Blog Post #100: Feijoa Shortcake and My Blog Turns 2!
- Gourmet Hot Cross Buns – Step-by-step