Welcome to week two of the Visa Wellington on a Plate Powershop Bake Club. I hope you’ve been eating your greens ‘cause you’ll need your energy for this week! This week we’ve got you making Veggie Cakes! Yup cakes made out of vegetables… If you can make a vegetable taste like cake then you’re in the right competition! The Carrot Cake is the most popular of cakes using vegetables (my tried and tested recipe can be found here) so how can you stand out in your patch? Below are my hints and tips fo...Read more
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week Two: Veggie Cake
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week One: Baked Slice
- Have you “herd” of the Gingerbread Horse Campaign?
- Olivo Olive Oil Cakes
- Blog Post #100: Feijoa Shortcake and My Blog Turns 2!
- Gourmet Hot Cross Buns – Step-by-step
- Hot Cross Scones
- Jewelled Papier-Mache Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Hunt – Baking and Crafts
- Coffee Meringue Brownie