Welcome to week one of the Visa Wellington on a Plate Powershop Wellington Bake Club! I’m delighted to be involved again and can’t wait to see the grand concoctions that make it to the final Bake Off on Sunday 24th August. In the meantime, the fun starts now with the first of your weekly challenges… the baked slice. The baked slice is a staple of baking tins the country over and is a firm favourite of many. I’ve given you a few tips below as well as my recipe for the best ever Ginger Cru...Read more
- Powershop Wellington Bake Club – Week One: Baked Slice
- Have you “herd” of the Gingerbread Horse Campaign?
- Olivo Olive Oil Cakes
- Blog Post #100: Feijoa Shortcake and My Blog Turns 2!
- Gourmet Hot Cross Buns – Step-by-step
- Hot Cross Scones
- Jewelled Papier-Mache Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Hunt – Baking and Crafts
- Coffee Meringue Brownie
- “Proper” Hot Chocolate